Welcome to MoshiCentral!

Your first stop for all things Moshi!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hmm...I wonder what these are

Today, I was scavengering around for some really cool things I could show you and I stumbled across millions (ok maybe not millions but still!) of things like moshling or possible Super Moshi Mission locations. I wonder if you knew they were there! Go look around in Monstro City yourself! It's filled with secrets...

Now of course I am going to show you my findings! Well, today our stop is the Underground, where Moshi Members can dance and dance and dance at the underground disco! But have you ever taken a close look at the paparazzi?

See the purple thing?
It looks a bit like an octopus doesn't it? Shame we can only see half of it! Wonder if it will start its own set as I found another octopus around! Have a look
Aww so cute!
That one is quite cute! Moving on, here are some other possible moshlings:
3 eyes
Perhaps not the cutest of moshlings but still could scare off any angry zommers if it lived in your home!
Awwwww
I think these are really cute! Maybe they could start a whole set called the 'Mushroomies' and just all be different colours

 I wouldn't mind having them in my room!
There are 2 cool possible moshlings heree!  Poor little one in the drain...Perhaps Dr Strangeglove has  something to do with this! Maybe it will be the next mission ,  and in the end you will  get him! That's a good plot! And that little bat looks mischievous! Now on to 2 possible locations in an SM (Super Moshi) mission.

DO NOT ENTER
Maybe Dr Strangeglove's hide out! No wonder there is a padlock...And now for the last one...

This also has a possible moshling as welll! Maybe after you have completed the mission with the glowing door with the pretty ivy you will get him..You never know!


Happy monstering...


xxxx
Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment