Welcome to MoshiCentral!

Your first stop for all things Moshi!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Wallpapers!

Hey Monsters,

They just announced on the Daily Growl  (click HERE to go there) that there are some new Moshling Wallpapers at the shop Paws 'N' Claws at the Port (members only).



The new wallpapers feature designs for Foodies, Fluffies and Fishies! Woah! Thats a LOT of F's!

Fluffies
Fishies
Foodies
Now they have them and Birdies, Dinos and Beasties! Pretty cool, if your planning a Moshling Mayhem room! What a shame you can't have more than one wallpaper in one room!



Beasties
Dinos
Birdies
I think my favourite wallpaper out of all them is the Birdies one...I've noticed lots of my Moshi friends have it! Comment on this blog, telling me which one's yours!




Happy Monstering!


xxx
Bubbles

1 comment:

  1. foodies by far is my fav wall paper
    jemar19o5

    ReplyDelete