Welcome to MoshiCentral!

Your first stop for all things Moshi!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friends Tree Finanza!

Hey Monsters,


Ok, so you know friends trees? Where you can see all your friends?

Friends Tree
Well, yeah, today when I logged in I noticed an exclamation mark (that means you have a friend requests to all you new monsters)...Now this is normal, since whenever I log in I usually have some waiting for me...


So, I click on my friends tree, and normally I see about 8 or 9 or sometimes even 20 friends requests! But today....I had
87 friend requests!
87 FRIEND REQUESTS! That is a HUMONGOUS jump from sometimes 20 to almost 100!

Wow, I'm still shocked! Of course, I accepted every one of those little monsters requests! Thanks to all those poppets/furis/zommers/diavlos/luvlis/katsumas who sent me them!

How many is your highest friend request number? Comment on this post, and let me know!


xxxx
Bubbles

1 comment: