Welcome to MoshiCentral!

Your first stop for all things Moshi!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Googenheim Art Challenge!

Hi Monsters!

Guess what? Well, you know the Googenheim Art Gallery? On Oohla Lane?

Googenheim Art Galley, Oohla Lane
Well, every month they have a different drawing challenge. For example, Draw monsters celebrating Halloween, in October...Ok, well anyway, this month it was Draw the moshling set, the Worldies...So guess what I did! I drew them!!! Then I sent it off to Moshi and today I checked the art gallery and...

Our artwork is framed!
It was there! The feeling of it just being there inside the frame was so cool! Plus, I got a cool art palette kind of thing!

The Art Palette
So, if you're stopping by the Googenheim, be sure to click on the Art Challenge then look for Bubblebread101!

Happy Monstering!

xxx
Bubbles

1 comment:

  1. i love your worldies pic i was going to do 1 but i bailed out

    ReplyDelete